Get Connected is designed to streamline the process of volunteer recruitment for nonprofits and community members! Organizations control the content of their profile so information and opportunities can be updated and instantly shared with potential volunteers! To learn more about using Get Connected as a volunteer or an organization, visit the links below! If you need additional assistance, please contact Ashley Wilczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-456-2937 x 243.
Main features for volunteers
- Browse profiles of local organizations to find a cause you are passionate about supporting
- Search a consolidated list of opportunities in Erie County and filter it by your interests, skills, and availability
- Contact organizations directly through the website to express interest in an opportunity
- Receive notifications of new opportunities at your favorite organizations by "becoming their fan"
- Create a user profile: Learn step-by-step instructions for registering as a Get Connected user and making the most of your profile!
- Find an opportunity: Learn how to search Get Connected using the various filters to make it easy to find the right opportunity for you!
- Report a problem: If you have any technical issues with Get Connected, trouble finding the right opportunity, or problems contacting one of our organizations, please contact Ashley Wilczynski at email@example.com or 814-456-2937 x 243.
- Find opportunities for specific groups: Some volunteers might need additional support identifying opportunities so we've included customized lists that filter projects that are suitable for younger volunteers, larger groups, college students, etc.
Main features for organizations
- Reach a diverse group of potential volunteers by taking advantage of Get Connected's partnerships and outreach to local universities, schools, businesses, and community groups
- Easily track and export volunteer data for future use
- Access and update past opportunities so you can re-use them in the future
- Start a profile: Get Connected is a free community resource for any organization located in Erie County. When your organization is ready to join, visit getconnectederie.org/agency/signup/ to request a profile!
- Post volunteer opportunities and community events: After your organization has a Get Connected profile, you can add new opportunities and events at any time!
- Get additional support: If you have any issues with Get Connected, please contact Ashley Wilczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-456-2937 x 243 to request assistance.